Your blog is just software.
And like software on your desktop, it will have problems over time.
- It will get slow.
- It will need updates.
- It will need fine tuning.
- It will require regular backups.
Here’s your silver bullet to solve all these issues:
WordPress Experts Maintenance Plan
With the maintenance plan, you will not have to worry about any of above issues. And best part, you don’t have to do anything!
We will take care of these for you:
- Automatic Updates: We will update your plugins and themes regularly so that you always have latest features available to you. You will never have to worry about security ever!
- Keeping Your Site Fast: Updates are a small part of the picture. We regularly check your blog for any performance bottlenecks and make sure that your blog is super fast!
- Regular Backups: We take daily and weekly backups of your website. We keep these on a secure server. Even if your hosting company just vanishes overnight, you can be sure that your content will remain safe!
- Site Changes: You get 2 hours of changes per month. You can make minor theme changes, get plugins installed or just ask any doubts you have about WordPress.
Prices for Maintenance Subscription
With a monthly plan, you can leave all the tension of upgrades and problems on us. We will upgrade your theme and plugins every week and cover any security holes. We will solve any minor problems for free.
The monthly plan currently costs $69 per month for each blog/website. You can pay monthly or opt for a discounted quarterly plan of $189.
There are some things that we should let you know first though:
- We only have 2 slots left. To make sure that quality of service is high, we only accept a limited number of customers.
- Content updates are not included in the package. We handle only plugins, themes and WordPress updates. Anything extra requires pay as you go work request.
- All the plugins are upgraded within 1 week of new version launch.
- If we have not set up your website and it has custom code, there will be a setup fee of $199. We need to document all your changes so that they are not wiped out in next update.